Please only post information pertaining to the PATH Study data that may be of interest to the PATH Study data research community.
- Accounts are free.
- Accounts are specific to this forum and different than an ICPSR MyData account.
- New accounts are approved by the forum administrator.
- All posts can be viewed without a forum account or logging into the forum. You must have an account and log in to the forum to post or respond to a post.
- Your forum username will be visible to anyone who visits the forum. You can create a username to be something that does not identify you if you prefer.
- Use the Request a new password link in the User login box to obtain a new password.
- A post is a user-submitted message. The first post starts a thread.
- A topic (also known as a thread) is a collection of posts.
- A hot topic is one that has been replied to recently.
- A sticky topic is one that stays at the top of the topic list regardless of activity. Sticky topics often contain information that may be of particular interest to many users and function much like an FAQ. Sticky topics are classified as such by the forum administrator.
- View forums lists all forums hosted on the site. This is the default display.
- Active topics are topics that contain at least 1 post. Active topics are those currently being discussed.
- New and updated topics are topics that were created or updated in the last 30 days.
- What’s Going On
- Learn about data releases and information about developments with the PATH Study data.
- Post here about your publication or presentation on the PATH Study data.
- Share Your Ideas
Navigating the Forum
- See the Forum Sections information above to select where to put your post.
- We recommend that users give a brief description of their post in the subject line box.
- We recommend that you edit your post if you want to change the text rather than double posting essentially the same content.
- Users can always delete their own post and have the option of preserving replies (if present) when deleting a post.
- A file upload appears on the post itself but not the topic listing.
- The bell next to a section will be yellow in color if a new post exists for that section.
- Once connected into a topic, users can use the "Subscribe" button to check options on receiving more about this topic directly to their email account.
- The forum administrator can lock (or delete) a topic.
- To ask a question, report a problem, or share comments, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NAHDAP Staff will respond as soon as possible.
- Users may post content in the forum to ask questions or leave comments. Please note that ICPSR has the right to remove access or delete inappropriate content posted to the site.
Important Note for Forum Users
Questions about the collection, content, weighting, documentation, or structure of PATH Study data may be submitted to the new Westat email: PATHDataUserQuestions@Westat.com. NOTE: This email address is not for questions about statistical analysis or analytic guidance. For analytic questions, researchers may wish to consult with statisticians and analysts at their institutions. Additionally, the PATH Study User Forum can be used to obtain feedback and engage in discussion with other PATH Study data users.